<

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Love. Yes/No?



Thursdays means binbiru + feeling the love.

I love: the Seabus, Thursdays, curls in lockets, trigonomic tables and the thought of being in Tokyo in less than a year!


I hate: mosquito bites, budgeting, work + teenagers on the beach all of whom are way way way hipper than me.

I have also decided to embrace the PFO's. The more PFO's I get, the less chance I have of articling. The less chance I have of articling, the more likely I'll go to design school. This smells like happiness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

you my dear are speaking in some kind of unknown language to me... pfo's, trigonometry?!! dear god the world has crumbled into catastrophic pile of ick.

11:59 p.m.  
Blogger Sharon said...

My dear gal! Count yourself lucky for not knowing what I'm talking about (Except for trigonometry. Trig is sexy). Sigh. I miss those pre-PFO days. Them times were golden.

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

kekekekeke

8:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home