<

Monday, June 05, 2006

Why, this is excellent


Besides not starting a single articling application, and really doing nothing constructive, the Monday of the Last Week of Freedom was superrrrrrb. Pepin the Red and I went for a turn around the neighbourhood, where I was confronted by bands of children on tricycles, chased by a wee dog, found my dream house (which is being sold by the owner, a super cool old man with suspenders who just retired and is moving to London to be with his son and grandkids), and watched a high school football game until my mind shut off. Then I lay in my backyard for half an hour and listened to "Lay Lady Lay". And then made myself a turkey sandwich with a side of leftover roast lamb. Yessssssss.

Some call it disgusting, but really, laziness RULES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home