<

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Grump Awesome



Why NOT get fired in the first week of work?

An icky feeling about my future crept up on me today, and it begins with me anticipating involuntary unemployment within 24 hours. Perhaps that's only wishful thinking. But I a
m in panic mode. And Mr Carson only added some fuel to the fear: What am I going to do for the rest of my life? What if I never figure it out! What if some people just get to work in airless offices and glaze into a computer monitor all day, pining for coffee breaks and some conviction?

Okay. Calming down now. Until I GET FIRED! And then I need to get DROINK. And go DANCING. And see my dear
KUBA play at the Media Club on Saturday night. And then weep. And then get ON with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

wooooah! nelly! slow down and chillllll

9:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home