<

Monday, June 26, 2006

They call me PhD



With articling apps have come reality: nine-to-infinities, hour lunches, navy carpeting, waiting for the elevator, fluorescent tanning, login passwords, send/receive, file names, sitting laurels, keyboard elevation, and making sure I eat enough snacks. Downtown for life! Eeeeeps!

And then I discover a school called Brain Co. And another one called the Portfolio School. And I look at their websites. And I click on allllllll the links. And I think: These places are SCHOOLS?! Holy smokin' Simon! Camp Awesome is more like it! Where were they when I was 18? Can I go back? Tell me more about this law school "leave of absence" business...

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

portfolio school?? geeeeez that is crazy!

10:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home