<

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

the new ink



After a good weekend rockin' the B (BBQ, boozey, Beyonce, + blanterns), I was once again reminded that I cannot spend any more time than I possibly have to in an off-white office, wearing classic cut pants. During a recent dose of retail self-medication, I stumbled upon Co & Co, a design collective (gawd how I love those words), based in NYC and Halifax (wootwoot for dot.ca's!). They do the regular design awesomeness, as well as limited edition t-shirts (of course) under the brand So & So, and also employ Ray Fenwick of The Hall of Best Knowledge fame. Yes. They rule. Check out their sketchbooks section if you need to get your ass into gear and churn out a portfolio which should have been done in 2004 by the end of this year! Not that I know anyone who meets this description. Or anything.


PS. Hi, Elaine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Do it.

7:45 a.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

see above comment ... i also concur

7:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home