<

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

late nights

Now that we are over-the-hill, my sister and I like to sleep early. But on a rare occasion, something will strike a chord so deep in us that we must stay awake into the bowels of the night and dance around in ankle socks with wooden spoons out of sheer joy:

1. Macaroni + cheese



2. The night before Hallowe'en, because costumes are glorious. For example, pumpkins. Hehehehe.



3. Getting engaged!!

Not me -- HER! She's giddy! We're all giddy! He got down on bended knee at Ambleside and everything. And then he got stuck in the sad 'cause he has a bad knee, but he's alright! And now she has a rock that'll break yo' arm!

Sigh.

ENGAGED!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

OMG say congrats for me!!

9:32 p.m.  
Blogger Thomas said...

Kari rocks my world with her mad rss styles and nomenclature kung fu.

That rock is huge. HUGE.

9:43 a.m.  
Blogger Sharon said...

Cwang, Kari, AND TBW? If I didn't know better, I'd say it's time for a sexy party.

Gosh I love you people and your comments.

3:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home