<

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Finals Fantasy Mix

Golly! It's the last set of 100% finals and citation-heavy papers I'll ever need to write! Law school is done in 9 days, and this is the music that's getting me through it.



1. Faith - George Michael
2. Freedom - George Michael
3. She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
4. Someday - The Strokes
5. Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
6. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
7. Faith - George Michael
8. Yeah Yeah Yeah Song - The Flaming Lips
9. Handle With Care - Travelling Wilburys
10. I Wanna Be Like Johnny C - Loveninjas
11. Freedom - George Michael
12. Ms. Jackson - Outkast
13. Drive My Car - The Beatles
14. Hold On - Wilson Phillips*

*Mandatory law school track.

No, your eyes do not deceive you. There is a heavy emphasis on the George Michael this term, 'cause isn't finishing law school going to be a lot like leaving Wham!, making it big as a solo artist, getting arrested for violations of indecency a few years down the road, and then being found slumped over the wheel of your Mercedes S-class with a baggy of cannabis in your back pocket? Am I right or am I right?

PS. Now is a better time than any to start a band obsession a la Grade 9 style. I heart you Travelling Wilburys, and your Lucky Boo, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home