<

Monday, April 16, 2007

Not so sucky

I have hearted Suck UK pretty heavily since the advent of the Internet allowed me to discover them (pre-Internet, it's safe to say I didn't really know what design was). I had to avoid their site for a time because the object-worshipping was getting out of control. I recently visited to see if they still sold the Notebook + Pencil, and, again, lost it with the lusting. I also noticed they have a graphics design intern placement program. Le sigh.

The Ambigram doormat reads Come In or Go Away, depending on which way you put it. AMAZING.



Hip flask hidden in a bible? HOW LOVELY.



But my true love? The Sun Jar. During the day, solar cells and a rechargeable battery inside the mason jar soak up the light and store energy. At night, the LED light sense it's dark and automatically turns on. SUN JAR, WILL YOU MARRY ME?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home