<

Saturday, March 31, 2007

No more kvetching


Check it: I'm not wearing socks!! Hurrah!

It's the last month of school (possibly forever ever), so in celebration and protest, I welcomed a vintage nanny cape, a pair of $3 thrift sale Bally old lady pumps, and an awesome Casio Rapman to the family (high-five TBW, who ravages Value Village like no other!). Now if only I could find a job that allows me to combine all these things...

Sunlight and modern consumption (the non-tuberculosis kind) are not only making everything twice as nice, they're also making me do crazy things, like work on my fitness (including wheezing and clutching my back exercises), and hallucinate about having already finished papers which, in reality, I haven't even started. Oh Saturday nights, you so crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home