<

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The last of it



16 days, 3 papers, 2 exams. That's all it's gonna take to graduate.

Wretchedly, the Series of Unfortunate Events That Could Happen to a Taxi Driver Who Tested Positive on a Drug Test, starring the Fourth Amendment and a missing Test Sample (you know what
that is), have sucked up the last 3 days of my life and are standing in the way of my happiness. Why? Because I don't understand how Quicklaw works . There may also be a slight tendency to stay in my pyjamas until all hours of noon (these last 3 years of academia have sure turned me into a useful and contributing member of society).

To make things even more funner, I decided to try this detox-cleanse thing (yes, I also am rolling my eyes at the sounds of it). So far, it means I get to eat a lot of steak, fish, and broccoli, but not white rice, pasta, bread, dairy, or fermented things. I started it this morning and I've already cheated. And I'm probably going to have fried chicken and beer for dinner tonight. I also tried to follow some yoga that I saw on TV and now I hurt in a bad way. This is what happens when I'm left unsupervised.
Aw shieeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home