<

Sunday, October 01, 2006

hooboy


I was just visiting Cwang on the Information Superhighway, and was reminded that it is TOTALLY OCTOBER! I've already procrastinated a month on cleaning my room, buying books, studying, working on the magazine, looking for a job, sorting out my credit, shopping for a jacket (and some scarves), getting glasses, and cutting my hair. Where has all the time gone?!

Oh yes. That's right. I gave it to Elton.

To get a start on it, here is an It's October And About Time To Get Off Your Shaker Playlist (IOAATTGOYSP):

1. "Shotgun" - Junior Walker & The All Stars
2. "Take A Walk on the Wild Side" - Lou Reed
3. "I'm Your Man" - Wham!
4. "Straight Through the Heart" - Bon Jovi
5. "Come On Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners
6. "Dirty Mind" - The Pipettes
7. "Work It" - Missy Elliott
7. "I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star" - The Boy Least Likely To
8. "Heart Light" - Neil Diamond
9. "If Looks Could Kill" - Camera Obscura
10. "Sad Songs (Say So Much)" - Elton John
11. "Half Lit" - Richard Swift
12. "Seaside" - The Kooks
13. "Angel, Won't You Call Me?" - The Decemberists
14. "Got 'til It's Gone" - Janet Jackson, feat. QTip
15. "Knock Three Times" - Tony Orlando & Dawn
16. "Pink Moon" - Nick Drake
17. "My Little Runaway" - Del Shannon ("I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder...")
18. "Call Me" - Blondie

2 Comments:

Blogger Voska Dour said...

October = Thanksgiving up in the MAH HQ!!!

OH happy days, no thanksgiving to the walls and the floor and the ceiling!!

I feel like little Timmy - god bless everyone!

9:32 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

Whoooooot!

1:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home