<

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

here we heart again


Because I am a little behind in the music scene, I was only first introduced to Mr Stephen Merritt at the 826 Seattle fundraiser a few weeks ago, where this small but mighty man sat on a stool, sang and played a very small (not ukulele) guitar. His songs are the stuffs that high school daydreams were made for, which is fitting since I seem to be going through a re-puberty (parental angst, researching skincare, "unique" fashion decisions, locker moments, bad posture and a persistent crush). Rereading Deenie might have something to do with it.

I heart you Stephen Merritt, and your love songs, too.

PS. If your name is Thomas Bartholomew Wong, can you please post the song somewhere here? You know the one. Thank you, kind sir. I shall repay you with arm punches and head pats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

The Magnetic Fields - It's Only Time

11:43 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

"re-puberty" sounds gross

1:50 p.m.  
Blogger Sharon said...

crazy cwang, did you just call me gross?

2:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home