<

Sunday, August 13, 2006

taller, smaller and me




This week has been loaded with awesome, more evidence that the last few weeks of summer are going to be killer and we're all going to be famous. I can feel it. It's gonna be just like Fame.

1. Seeing Crazy Cwang at Waterfront Centre and dancing around. Not only is this Camp Awesome, but she is a REAL LIVE CAMP COUNSELLOR. AND WE ZAP PINKY FINGERS.

2. TBW’s discovery of two twisted large rodents who totally understand my Pageant Syndrome (I like outfit changes. So sue me). This will do me well during Corps 1.

3. The delicate words of a Polish Giant that ring true and dear:

"It was indeed a harbinger of cheer
making it feel like Christmas, without need for reindeer.
It was an request, simple at that,
To imbibe in some alcohol and via food to grow fat." [emphasis added]

4. The return of Erbs and, therefore, bubbletea.

5. I saw JCVD in all his bulking flesh.



Jean Claude Van Damme people! Maybe you know him as the Muscles from Brussels? He walked past our table at Chambar on Friday night with a decidedly unhip posse of middle-aged men in high-waisted pants. Let's not forget that only a few weeks ago, I saw Luke Perry. Seeing two wrinkly-forehead celebrities who both had intensely cheesy hunk status in the '90s MUST mean something. It must. I wonder who I'm going to see next. If there is a God, please let me see Rider Strong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

"middle-aged men in high-waisted pants" dear god is right!

thats right missy! real live camp counsellor!!!!

7:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home