<

Friday, December 01, 2006

Multiple choice



There is no time like exam time to question your decision to go to law school. Your mind is already ripe with questions + confusion (like, What exactly is a fiduciary and how do you cook it?). Why not take it one step further and query the last 2.5 years of your life?

Demetri Martin says, "People said I should get the degree to have something to fall back on. That didn't make sense to me. Couches are good for falling back on, or fat people who are sunbathing, not degrees in things you don't like."

Hmmmmmm.

PS. I've made peace with my haircut. It promised to behave, and I promised to stop comparing it to Toni Braxton. Deal or no deal? DEAL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

architecture school for dummies?? nope... it doesnt exist... siiiiigh!

9:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home