<

Monday, November 06, 2006

Food 4 ever!

I love a day that consist largely of super good eating. All cravings are satisfied, everything goes as planned, no hungry hearts broken.

The day started with brunch at the Alibi Room, which is gradually becoming one of my favourite places in to slowly wake-up. The tables are cozy, the room is light, the potatoes aren't waxy, trains slowly creep past the windows and they play some sort of gentle morning hipster music that sounds like Belle and Sebastian with jangly guitars. It's just out of the way enough that it doesn't get crowded or noisy in the morning. I say yes to bringing a book and starting the day here.



Brunch was followed up by a super-most-excellent indoor French picnic chez TBW. Yay to ripping bread, yay to cheeses, yay to popcorn with grapes (still the best combination ever), yay to Earl Gray tea, yay to eating on a blanket on the floor while it pours like Hovah outside. I still haven't been to Paris, but now I don't mind so much.



And to end this awesome eating day, I came home to a bowl full of persimmons! It's so that time of year again! Yah to midnight Asian fruit deliciousness!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Majorly my faves!! Alibi Room BRUNCH!! Their salad is nice and I lurrve the space too! And picnics... siiigh cant forget the picnics!

7:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home