<

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

She did



The big weekend has finally come and gone: Liz is now married! She's off in the French Riviera, honeymooning around Nice, Monaco, and Cannes. My parents took a post-wedding holiday to New York, too. And I'm in Langley, enjoying the fog and squirrels that drop walnuts on your head as you walk by. Where is the justice?!! Not in my back pocket, that's for sure. Also, is anyone else finding their office attire is bending more and more towards what Mr. Rogers wore AFTER he got home? The front pockets on my cardigan are sure handy!* Langley isn't SO bad...yet. My neighbours haven't made any complaints about my incessant music-playing-dishwashing-plate-dropping-smoke-
alarming-door-banging ways yet, and I found out there's an H-Mart out here (but I can't find the address)!! And a T & T in Surrey! And of course, the Olive Garden.


I would like you people to know that a truck just drove by pulling two cows in a trailer.

* My bad. After googling, it turns out Mr. Rogers wore zippered sweaters with no front pockets:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home